Friday, September 25, 2009

Wanderlust

Pardon me for the hiatus and irregular postings for the past few weeks. Its starting to get crazy, be it school, friends or family.

I was on the way to send my family off to China for holiday on Monday. While i was in the cab, reaching the airport, i had this strong urge to just travel off to any foreign country. It doesn't really matter, i'm used to be with strangers because there no obligation at all.

You know, i used to see it in the movie, where the character set off to travel around the world, claiming that he/she wants to find out who they really are. I used to think that was bullshit because its no different than running away.

But now, when i come to think of it. It doesn't sound so bad. I guess everyone needs to take a breather sometime, to get away, to wait because actions doesn't always bring solutions. Like me, in the end, i ended up tired and lost. Lost about where you are and who you really are.

Oh well, since i still can't afford to travel by myself. I came out with a list of things that i want to do for the next few months and i just ticked off a box by getting a new haircut.

Now, i've already had a good start towards my recovery.


Ph: Hedi Slimane


"Too late for solutions
to solve in the setting sun.
So run my baby,
run my baby run."

Garbage, Run Baby Run.

No comments: