Friday, February 5, 2010

A Way To Start The Day

These days, i felt so unmotivated and dusty like an old shelf. Seems like the adrenaline that i'm injecting myself with is not enough. I've been getting weird emotions lately and its surging inside me like some weird, psychotic songs.

I seriously don't know what to do with this energy where the thoughts involved ran along the line of pushing someone i dislike down the stairs.

But i reckoned too much things going on during day would not be good for my dreams in the night. Two days ago, i dreamed that i fell on the road because of 'something' and cried as if i'm the source of Niagra Falls.


Ph: Hedi Slimane

I seriously can't wait for Chinese New Year. I need to feel safe again and i only get that when i'm with my family.


"And when it lands,
will my eyes be closed
or open?"

Bjork, Hyper Ballad.

No comments: