Tuesday, April 21, 2009

He said, "You know?" I replied,"Of course, silly."

Earlier today, i saw my own reflection in the glass blinked back at me..

I'm like. Do it again.

Obviously, you guys are going to dismissed me as being too stressed out.

Yea.. i am..

Maybe i'm homesick, filled with void or just simply dying to be in someone's embrace. It reminds me of Amelie from Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amelie Poulain. 

We are not crazy, sometimes we are just too imaginative. When you're alone most of the time, imagination is the only refuge we tend to seek.

Actually, life needs to be a lil' simple and pure at times.


Take some time and look hard into her eyes, maybe Amelie would just blink back at you ;)


"í sayr lon
 í sayr lon won fur yo won
 í sayr lon
 í sayr lon won fur yo won"

 Sigur Ros, Untitled #4

No comments: