Friday, June 5, 2009

Book of Luke

I know i'm a little late at this but here you go. An editorial shot by one of my favourite photographers, Hedi Slimane featuring one of my most favourite models, Luke Worrall. 

I don't know how to describe it, but its just so perfect?

My friends have been lamenting me on showing favouritism to those British lads like, Ash, Josh and Robbie. However, when it comes to modeling, they are the ones who have the most range of emotions splashed across their face as compared to their more masculine and handsome looking models counterpart. 

This boyfriend of the famous/infamous Kelly Osbourne definitely has prolonged his modeling shelf-life with that signature smile and charm.








Ph: Hedi Slimane



"It comes 
 a visible illusion.
 Oh~ Where it starts and ends.
 Love like a sunset."

 Phoenix, Love Like A Sunset 2.

No comments: