Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dance Dance Revolution.

I can't wait for every morning, where all my roommates were gone and i would turn on the speaker at full volume.

Then step into bathtub and sing my heart out while showering.

Thats like the usual time you'll catch me dancing. Yea, in the toilet, pretty dangerous huh? I once slipped and all of the shampoo and body foam bottles splashed across the floor like some Biennale art installation.

Oh well, at least something good came out of it.

I guess its just a little therapy session for me. I think everyone should do it when they can. Maybe not dance in the bathroom but something that could help to clear the mind.

No one is looking anyway, so who cares? You can be that certain rock star that you've always dream of.

Ph: Hedi Slimane


"Off with you head.
 Dance 'til your dead.
 Heads will roll.
 On the floor."

 Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Heads Will Roll.

No comments: