Saturday, June 27, 2009

Just Give Me Some Kind Of Sign

I went to see a doctor yesterday. I suspect that it was the H1N1 flu but the doctor said its just a minor viral infection. I'm like, 'Why Not?'

He then proceed to prescribe me with three different kind of medicine which claimed that 'it may cause drowsiness'. Funny, it should have knocked me up by now, instead i'm eating a tub of yoghurt while watching those f*** up kids on Skins.

Trying my best to fill up the void in my heart.

Ph: Hedi Slimane


Hey Mr. Slimane, please pardon me from using your works all the time. The truth is, i really like it, so... peace =)


"Now i've travelled acrossed the ocean.
 With the same shoes just longer hair.
 Still carry that picture in my wallet,
 from the photo booth, yea its still there."

 Azure Ray, Across The Ocean.

No comments: