Friday, December 25, 2009

December Obsession.


Ph: Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin
Lanvin Men Spring/Summer 2010 Campaign

Dirty Projectors | Bitte Orca

Source: Style.com
Loose Braids

Ph: Ben Toms
More of Alex Dunstan

Ph: Oliver Spies
Benoni Loos

Ph: Mariano Vivanco
Jacob Coupe

Ph: Yu Tsai
Charlie Westerberg

Ph: Aline and Jacqueline Tappia
Minute dose of Fransisco Lachowski

Anything by Sigur Ros

Ph: Steven Meisel
Lanvin Spring/Summer 2010

Finally, I'll be going back to my real home for the next two weeks to spend the rest of my holiday. And i won't be checking my mails or even switch on my phone. Don't worry, i'll be safe. Just really want to get a good rest before school start.

Au Revoir. See you in two weeks time.


"Why am i here and not over there?
Where did time begin?
Where does space end?
Where do you and i begin?"

Dirty Projectors, Stillness Is The Move.

No comments: