Sunday, July 5, 2009

You Should Be Holding Me.

Road To December

I live in a town
somewhere in the east.
Only roam when there
is mist.
Found a coin
down the empty street.
Tossed it out for a wish.
That i'll hum myself to sleep
'til it no longer bleeds.

Somewhere in the south,
i'm gasping for your mouth.
Enticing me with your divine tattoo.
Just love it when you coo.
Hope you kept it in your mind
that i'm one of a kind.

The way our love travels.
Swallowed by the calm sea.
So much more to unravel.
I pray for our eyes to see.
As dangerous as it can be.
Hope should never leave.

Julius Kensan
( Sentimental Freak )

I'm going back to Indo today for three weeks, so i don't think i'll be uploading any posts 'til then. Take care everyone =)

P.S Ang, Matt sorry for not being able to join you guys, i'll make it up to you one day yea? And i think you're pushing your mum's limit with that tattoo, Fra, haha.

No comments: