Saturday, January 3, 2009

Learn The History


History

Never been kind,
even under the morning light.
Seizing me over completely,
spinning me head over heels.

You work best with guilt,
shooting arrows of memories.
I wish to melt into you,
morphing your past into figures.

Nailing it without fail,
pushing me over the ledge.
My tonsil could not help
but to scream out your name.

Julius Kensan
( Sentimental Freak )


On a lighter note, Bobo dropped by 'Nicholas' just now to visit me. He got me my favourite Green Tea Latte from Starbucks and things got a lil' crazy from then on.

Hold on while i satisfy my craving.

What could go wrong right?

Caffeine intruding my minds.
S.O.S

I need to get a hold on myself.

But WHO CARES?

My closest to Prada Fall/Winter 2008

Or Maison Martin Margiela

Perhaps a little Suvi Koponen-ish on the Calvin Klein campaign.





I'm off the hook.

Digesting my caffeine fast.

So you wanna see more?

Too bad! That's all folks =)

No comments: