Saturday, November 29, 2008

Feathers and Down

I wonder what it feels like to be a thief.

To steal their hearts away and pour it with my own blood.

They will fall into sleep and i'll be in their mind... If only i could...

It seems that most of my friends are just like me during this past month, our emotions headed straight south together with the economy.

Miffra is uneasy,
Matt's heart is heavy,
Angela declared she's living in deceit
and many more whom i wish i could list.

I wish my arms were wider so i could hide them all away; Allowing them to heal before releasing them into reality. And i'm here, struggling not to think about that face whom i might not have the chance to see.


"To think i might not see those eyes,
makes it so hard not to cry.
As we say our long goodbye,
i nearly do."

Snow Patrol, Run

No comments: