Thursday, November 13, 2008

I heart Rachael Yamagata

I have not been so tired in my life before. That rush to complete something just overwhelmed you so much. Encapsulated you entirely, gasping for air without any time left for myself.


Its funny because i'm so caught up with my work and yet able to feel lonely when i get home. Well, of course, its not really a home, because its just a pathetic space rented for me to sleep and temporary rest. I want to go home, the real home, back in Indonesia, back to those arms of my loved ones. Those arms have been growing tired, waiting for me.




I bought Rachael Yamagata's latest album on the sunday!





I was so esctatic when i saw her newest album, Elephants... Teeth sinking into heart! I have been waiting for so long for it, ever since her first debut album, Happenstance. I totally love it and heart it, i'll even give it 4/5. Call me bias, but it is that good. Though, i might have to go hungry for the rest of November because i'm so broke now.



"So for those of you falling in love,
keep it kind,
keep it good,
keep it right.
Throw yourself in the midst of danger,
but keep one eye open at night."

Rachael Yamagata, Elephants.




No comments: