Friday, February 20, 2009

Tonight

Guess what? My Landlord told two of my roommates to move out. Its about time anyway. They have been terrorising the entire house with their awful pitchy noise accompanied with their lousy guitar tunes due to their lousy serenading skills.

And they behaved as if they're up for slaughter whenever they talk. Of course i'm not going to tell you guys which country their from ;)

Yet, when i was about to sleep last night, it suddenly felt so awfully quiet. I switched my desk lamp on, to get a lil' company...

It felt a lil' melancholy. The golden light from the lamp and deafening silence are something that i'm used to long ago. Now they're back. It reminds me of Van Gogh's famous Starry Night painting.


How i wish to have someone ( not just anyone ) beside me, humming made-up songs to keep me company so that i don't need the desk lamp on.

And in the end, its that thought that kept me company. 

The thought that somebody is thinking of me that comforted me.


"Underneath the moon,
 underneath the stars.
 Here's a little heart
 for you."

 Lenka, Don't Let Me Fall

No comments: