Friday, February 20, 2009

Try It Once In Awhile

School's semester is ending soon in two months before i get my much deserving rest. I simply can't wait. I need to get out of the hectic schedule and breath before starting to miss school again.

I know, its a vicious cycle =T

Anyhow, i did charcoal drawing by sticking the chunky charcoal onto a long stick on January.

We were told to draw our classmates. So i drew Billy and vice versa.



Though there are similarities in between, i must admit i've made Billy looked more Indonesian than he already is, haha. In Indonesia, people would have call him 'Bapak' if Billy do looked like what i've drawn.


If you're wondering how does Billy looked like, there you go.


Anyhow, Billy made me looked too cool and too androgynous for my own sake. Still, i like it =)


"That's all i need, that's all i need.
 Traveling on domestic train,
 won't lead me astray.
 That was just an offer i had to, i had to take."

 The Concretes, Foreign Country



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol.. Billy drew your jaw bone way to sharp, tsk should be square what.. LOL lips too small.. hahahhaha