Friday, May 1, 2009

How Deep Is Deep?


Seventh Sense

We could
imagine all the time from the start.
How time passed too fast,
all lost in the woods.
From another continent
you heave a collective love
streaming like a sensual curve
at the stroke of midnight.

We just got started
and loving is what we do best.
A bottle of rum and
plenty of kiwis to suck on.
Right in my mouth,
got me gasping for a chain of pearls.
And we'll touch
just as the fantasies served.

I'll put my eyes
right at my neck.
To see the look on your face.
The way you thirst for my skin.
I'm the only place
you seek to hide.
You're the only one
i'll seek to please.

Julius Kensan
( Sentimental Freak )

2 comments:

sophiewoohoo said...

I LOVE THIS POEM. really i feel everything you're feeling through each line of words. you could become a GREAT POET DARL.love.

Juju said...

haha thanks Sophie, you're the one whom always encourages and motivates me to write poems =)